Grandmaster James Byun has been teaching and promoting Tae Kwon Do for his entire life in Korea, Paraguay and the United States. He also served as one of the key members to promote Tae Kwon Do as an international sport, and it is now a medal sport in the Olympic games. Grandmaster James Byun still teaches Tae Kwon Do today. He is a true inspiration to all of us.
- Founder of Lions Taekwondo Academy
- 9th degree certified black belt (Grand Master)
- Over 50 years of martial arts experience
- certified international referee
- Olympic judge
- Held the “Asian Champion” title
- Korean national champion